Here are 5 killer points to consider that will bring you faster success for your business, whether it’s an online business opportunity or a product or service.
1. Utilize the sites you have bought from. Those are relationships you already have. Now, as long as they are not your competition, consider this: Can your business enhance theirs? Develop those relationships where you have bought products and consider endorsements with those that will let you use your name and more importantly your website.
Also you might exchange endorsements. This is a great way to add more credibility to your Internet business. What endorsements accomplish is the access to gain the trust of more and more potential customers.
This is a great way for more exposure, which is the name of the game. You should always be willing to look at all ideas to increase the number of existing customers you can sell your products and services to.
2. Combining efforts with other marketers and websites must be a win-win for the both of you. A co-op where you both split your Internet marketing and advertising monies and target an area like seniors or women is a great way to reach more people than you could have on your own.
You will be able to compete on a larger scale by selling to a much bigger and more targeted audience. This is great for Network marketers.
3. A joint venture where you agree to split profits if the site owner gets sales of your product from their own email list is a great way to boost your online business. You typically will have to court the site owner for this to take place as there are no rash decisions made, so be clear and simple with your ideas and presentations.
Be excited, but be respectful, as marketers have worked hard to develop their list and want an offer that is wise for them and their customers.
4. Find an alliance that can add the ability to upsell your current customer base. This is becoming one of the big deals to do online. Why? Because you are now offering your customer another product that enhances those that you have already sold to them.
For instance, if they bought an ebook on training their dog, an upsell product might be an ebook on keeping their dog in optimum shape for a healthy and long life. As you brainstorm you’ll come up with all kinds of combinations of products and services.
5. Bring something to the table. Show up with ideas and you will get the attention of the established online business owner. Present an idea that is outside the box. Maybe you have a connection to your town’s radio station, newspaper, or busy retail store.
You will be able to begin to mastermind with an established marketer when they see you have ideas and solutions, and aren’t depending on them to lead.
Keep in mind that your time is worth the same as theirs, and they will respect you all the more. Time is our greatest commodity, so spend yours and theirs wisely.